AOS INTL LLC opened its doors and started business in December 2002. AOS began as a small business selling office, imaging, & technology supplies for local business entities and corporations. The owner had found that the industry in general would increase pricing as much as allowable and then ship to customers the least quality products possible. He disagreed with this practice and determined to build a better business model to benefit both sides to assure a proper combination of top quality products, excellent customer service, great delivery times, all at the best pricing possible.
AOS INTL LLC began in a small building in the Santa Clarita Valley California. To continue keeping the same business model AOS had to relocate to a more cost effective location due to the rapidly changing economy and the increase in cost of doing business in California. AOS headquarters were then moved to Utah in 2008. AOS now provides the largest scope of inventory as a small business in the nation. We have 319 companies we have partnered with to provide a sum total of 944 warehouses and distribution centers nationwide at our disposal to serve our customers with over 860,000 products available. We specialize in sourcing all office supply products , and when we say ALL we truly do mean ALL. We continue to expand and adapt to the needs of our primary customers, the US military and federal government agencies. With our new website we are now expanding to reach out to a broader audience delivering low wholesale pricing, terrific product guarantees, and excellent customer service.
WHAT WE OFFER
- SINGLE SOURCING - Anything your office could ever need or want, we can get everything on a single order that other vendors just won't do or can’t. Whether you have a requisition with 10 or 100 line items we can provide a one stop shopping solution for your needs instead of having to go to 10 vendors for your list of 80 products.
- AUTHORIZATIONS, CERTIFICATIONS, & PAYMENT PLATFORMS
o We are a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
o We are a Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
o We are a Native American Owned Business
o We provide ease of ordering with multiple options in order of priority: Direct from AOS INTL LLC via phone, email, or fax, & many other ordering platforms.
o We are registered and active on the SAM.GOV System for Award Management under CAGE CODE #6YZ79
o All Forms of Government Credit Cards Accepted for Payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express Corporate, Discover, Diners Club, (WAWF) Wide Area Work Flow, Business PayPal, IPP.Gov USDA Payment Platform, Wire Transfer, (EFT) Electronic Funds Transfer, Purchase Order, & Electronic Check
- OEM BRAND, TAA COMPLIANT, GENERIC, RECYCLED, REMANUFACTURED, RECERTIFIED, AND OEM COMPATIBLES - Regardless of the types of products you need OEM brand names, TAA Compliant, Generic, Recycled, Remanufactured, Recertified, or OEM Compatibles we have them in stock and can deliver them to you in a timely manner. If we don’t have it, we can get it, If we can’t get it then either the product does not exist or there is a national back order and no one can get it.
- FLEXIBILITY - We have developed a custom ordering system to make the process friendlier. We offer a full line of warranties, maintenance service agreements, and long-term supply delivery contracts. Our customers range from a one-man small business to a partnership with the Federal Governments Office and Technology products.
- OUR GOAL - We will provide the best quality products available for the lowest wholesale price possible delivered in a timely manner. We will provide the entire Federal and State Governments as well as the US Armed Forces with personal, attentive service designed to meet their needs. We will always take care of our customers’ needs, respect our vendors and suppliers, and reward our employees for diligence.
- FUTURE - AOS LLC will continue to grow, adapting and expanding to supply the US government and becoming the largest wholesale provider of ALL OFFICE SUPPLIES in the United States. We will help to build the US economy by keeping hiring local and only selling products made in the USA to the extent possible.